HDPE Pipes -Bangaru High Density Polyethylene Pipes:
Bangaru HDPE Pipes are extremely useful in Water Supply, Bore Well, Sprinkler, Lift Irrigation, Drip Irrigation, Pesticide Dispersal, Cable Ducting, Sewerage/Drainage etc. in urban and rural areas. They are also useful in Chemical/Processing Industries, Telecommunications, Vegetable Oil, Fruit Juices, Dairies and other liquid & semi-liquid conveyance & flow applications.
Features and Specifications:
- * High flow characteristics.
- * Manufactured from virgin pipe grade raw materials (PE80, PE100).
- * Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance. Inert to most acidic and alkaline solutions.
- * Light in Weight.
- * Easy to handle & transport.
- * Excellent flexibility combined with strength.
- * Good abrasion resistance.
- * Smooth inner walls minimises frictional losses.
- * Safe for potable water supply.
- * Manufactured as per IS-4984, ISO-4427, DIN8074, ASTM D 3035 and BS-6437 standards in PE-63, PE-80 and PE-100 grades.
- * Manufactured from 20 to 1600 mm sizes at various pressure rating from 2.5 to 16 kg/cm² (35.5 to 227.5 psi).
- * Upto 6" in straight lengths and coils. Higher sizes in standard and other straight lengths only.