Landscape Sprinkler Irrigation System :
Bangaru Sprinkler Irrigation is a method of applying irrigation water which is similar to natural rainfall. Water is distributed through a system of pipes by pumping at pressure above 2 kg/cm2 and then sprayed into the air through sprinklers so that it breaks up into small water drops which fall to the ground.
- * Micro sprinklers are manufactured from best quality polymers.
- * Smooth & fine side ribs to reduce obstruction to water flow which also reduces ponding at base of micro sprinkler.
- * Smooth precipitation as of small drop size.
- * So no any damages to tiny nursery plant.
- * Operation starts from as low as 1 Kg/Cm2.
- * Made of Engg. plastic
- * Coloured nozzles to different trajectory
- * Adjustable arc 25 to 360 degree
Used in nurseries, garden & vegetable crops. Recommended for turf, landscape and borne gardens. Suitable for most solid set and portable applications